Working with a cutting edge gaming company, you will work as part of the Development team supporting clients and internal departments with their web platforms, websites and apps.
On a daily basis you’ll be responding to different requests, making changes on our gaming platform via the CMS and managing client websites as and when needed.
Reporting to the CTO, you’ll help plan and execute work on a daily basis and provide support to the developers through content management and server maintenance.
- Changing content on our gaming platform on a weekly calendar (updating games, adding promotions and responding to ad hoc changes);
- Managing internal and external client websites. Including updating imagery, copy and layout via the CMS;
- Managing domains and updating DNS records when necessary;
- Managing servers to make sure they are running efficiently and are always up to date;
- Securing servers through security software, monitoring health and installing SSL certificates;
- Supporting the developers where needed;
- Work in a high paced environment, solve complex problems, and implement the most efficient solutions.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience with CMS desirable (Wordpress, Umbraco);
- Knowledge of web hosting processes;
- Understanding of domains, DNS and server management;
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving, and decision making skills, essential;
- Great attention to detail, essential.
- Passion for new web technologies, essential.
- Appreciation for IT
- Basic knowledge of frontend development (HTML, CSS & JS) advantageous